Construction Site Security
At Crown Security Services our SIA licensed officers deliver a fully integrated guarding and surveillance service for your construction/development. Our security officers are trained to work on:
- Redevelopment sites
- Building Demolition sites
- Civil Engineering projects
- Construction sites
- Renovation Projects And others.
All our officers supplied to sites within the construction industry are SIA lisenced and hold are current CSCS operatives, having passed the CITB Health, Safety & Environment Test for Operatives & Specialists, to gain their CSCS qualification.
We use comprehensive site surveys and standardised training programmes per contract to ensure our officers safety while working on your sites.
We will address every site-specific detail from the size or level of risk, including the type of construction being undertaken on site down to the type and size of equipment to ensure that all health and safety concerns are addressed.
To help us provide the best service possible, our officers are will be required to:
- Follow all Health and Safety procedures
- Follow all Site Instructions
- Complete the on-site Daily Occurrence book (D.O.B)
- Complete any Key logs and / or Visitors logs
- Make use of any Personal Protective Equipment (P.P.E) provided
- Maintain hourly contact with our Control and Monitoring Centre
- Report and and all incidents to site management and / or our Control Centre.
Crown Security Services is run from a 24 hour manned Control and Monitoring Centre which will keep in regular contact with our officers to monitor their safety on sites, while providing any assistance should a problem occur.
We understand that at times a Static Security Officer is not always possible and also offer Mobile Patrols, an Alarm Response Service and a CCTV Monitoring Service; all of which can be modified to suit your needs.
We also undertake Permanent or Temporary contracts.