Crown Security Services provides commercial manned guarding, key holding and CCTV monitoring services to local industry, office buildings, construction sites, schools, and warehouses.
The company recognises that in order to achieve continued success it has to create and maintain a quality culture throughout the organisation and as a result have been awarded the BS EN ISO 9001 standard.
We also recognise that even though our activities have minimal adverse impact on the environment we have a duty to protect it wherever we can and have been awarded the BS EN ISO 14001.
We underpin our commitment to these standards by adopting the following working practices in all that we do:
- Continual Improvement of all systems and practices
- Prevention of all forms of pollution
- Adherence to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 including associated British Standards
- Comply with the requirements of our clients and relevant governing bodies
- Achievement of customer satisfaction
- Compliance with all regulations and legislation applicable to our business
We will establish and set relevant quality and environmental objectives and review these at regular intervals I the Managing Director take full responsibility to ensure this policy is communicated throughout the organisation during induction training and its understanding verified during internal audits.